Tax Forms

We are gradually receiving tax forms as the state and federal government print them and ship them to us. We put out the tax forms as soon as we receive them. As of today, we have:

  • Federal Schedule B for 1040A or 1040 (Interest & Ordinary Dividends)
  • Federal Form 5695 (Residential Energy Credits
  • Federal Publication 529: Miscellaneous Deductions
  • Federal Schedule SE for Form 1040 (Self-Employment Tax)
  • NY State Tax forms: IT201, IT201I, IT203, and IT203I. The numbers with the “I” are instructions.
  • 1040, 1040EZ, 1040A

We’ll let you know when we receive more.

You can also print your own tax forms:



The following table shows when the various IRS forms will be shipped:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: